She is not only here to tell you about the weather, give you cooking recipes and explain the distances between cities. If you don’t have anything urgent to ask Alexa, you can ask her to entertain you.
Really: ask her anything that comes to mind, however crazy she may seem to you, to see what she tells you. Examples? Please look at our list of the best weird questions for Amazon Alexa.
These are the best weird questions for Amazon Alexa.
If you’re one of those people who gets a giggle from a body sound or if you want to annoy your cat, Alexa has what you need. Some noises you can try are:
- “Alexa, can you fart?” Yes, yes, you can.
- “Alexa, can you burp?” Her answer will make you laugh.
- “Alexa: bark.” She will bark, but things will get out of hand if you tell her to bark more times, and she will start rapping dog noises. We do not recommend it.
- “Alexa, throw up.” She will answer you with an occurrence.
- “Alexa, meow.” It will make some meows that will drive your cats crazy, who will try to find the miniature cat that lives inside your Amazon Echo Dot.
- “Alexa, can you cough?” Her answer will not be very serious.
- “Alexa, can you cluck like a chicken?” Alexa will cluck, and then she will tell you a chicken joke.
- “Alexa, can you cry like a baby?” She does, she cries, but later she cheers up on her own.
2. Personal Questions
Alexa is not a “lady” at all, so it’s okay if you ask her personal questions. Try these:
- “Alexa, how much do you weigh?”
- “Alexa, are you pretty?”
- “Alexa, who is your best friend?”
- “Alexa, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?”
- “Alexa, where do you live?”
- “Alexa, what is your favorite color?”
- “Alexa, how old are you?”
- “Alexa, who is the voice of Alexa?”
- “Alexa, are you weird?”
- “Alexa, how tall are you?”
- “Alexa, do you wear diapers?”
- “Alexa, what do you want to be when you grow up?”
3. Technology Questions
It is usual for you to find out what kind of AI Alexa is and what she thinks of her “rivals.” These questions can help you clear up the unknowns.
- “Alexa, do you know Cortana?”
- “Alexa, do you know Siri?”
- “Alexa, ¿Mac o PC?”.
- “Alexa, which phone is the best?” This is technically a follow-up question, but it doesn’t have to be.
- “Alexa, are you a robot?”
- “Alexa, what are the three laws of robotics?” She has the updated list of four, which Asimov would be proud of.
- “Alexa, what is the value of pi?”
- “Alexa, are we in the Matrix?”
- “Alexa, roll a dice.” Useful for games and bets.
- “Alexa, is the cake a lie?” Yes, Alexa is fully aware of the prank.
4. Humor Questions
- “Alexa, surely you can’t be serious.”
- “Alexa, where is Chuck Norris?” The answer might shock you.
- “Alexa, tell me a ‘yo momma’ joke.”
- “Alexa, spell ‘ICUP.’” (She’s amazingly modest.)
- “Alexa, do aliens exist?”
- “Alexa, what happens if you stand on a Lego?”
- “Alexa, do you believe in ghosts?”
- “Alexa, do you know Bigfoot?”
5. Movies and TV Quotes
- “Alexa, I want the truth.”
- “Alexa, I am your father!”
- “Alexa, open the capsule doors.”
- “Alexa, define rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock.”
- “Alexa, my name is Inigo Montoya!”
- “Alexa, your mother was a hamster!”
- “Alexa, what happens if you cross the beams?”
- “Alexa, are you Skynet?”
- “Alexa, tea. Earl Grey. Hot.”
- “Alexa, how do you know so much about swallows?”